A Sunny Christmas Compliments of Tammy Sytch

I have met Tammy Sytch (aka Sunny) several times. As I have documented before, Sytch enjoyed great popularity in the 90's, even crossing into the mainstream. She has also overcome some troubling times.
These days, Sytch is busy on the independent wrestling scene as well as at fan conventions. Sytch is still one of the most popular celebrity guests at any convention she attends.
One of the reasons for her popularity is her genuine fan-friendly nature. I once literally almost ran into her after a wrestling event while she was still with the WWE. Sytch was in the parking area talking to fans. While other wrestlers were hurrying to get out and go wherever, Sytch took time to greet many fans. This was during the peak of her popularity, too.
I have criticized celebrities for not being too personable at conventions, but I have never seen Sytch be anything less than completely outgoing with her fans. I have never seen any fan walk away disappointed.
Tammy Sytch and me in Kokomo, IN-October 2006.