The King, Johngy and the Ranger

Last weekend, my work brought me near US Cellular Field, home of the Chicago White Sox. I heard on the Score that the White Sox were having a clubhouse sale and 2 Score guys, Brian Paruch and Chris Rongey were broadcasting from the clubhouse. Since my young pal Jake is a huge White Sox fan, I figured I would check it out.
Paruch and Rongey do a great job on WSCR. Paruch is quite versatile, handling a lot of different shifts. He has also been heard on various FM stations. This is why he is 'The King'.
Rongey is the pre and post game Sox host. Rongey (which does rhyme with Johngy) smoothly handles the wide range of emotions voiced by the passionate Chicago baseball fans.
Paruch and Rongey are underrated on the Score scene, but they are true assets to WSCR and its' listeners.
Brian Paruch, Chris Rongey and me at US Cellular Field, in Chicago, IL-December 2008.