NeilBlevins.com Is Updated Dec 20th 2008

Added a bunch of new speed paintings to the gallery (many of which made their debut on this blog). Most of these are not sci-fi / fantasy related, but based on landscape photographs from around the world. I found the exercise to be a lot of fun, and I know the practice will help me when I start back into my robots, creatures and alien landscapes in January. So enjoy the change of pace, and for all your hardcore sci-fi folk, don't worry, I have some great new ideas for 2009 that I think you'll enjoy!

The Details: Added two Sketches called "Twin Peaks 2" and "Grabbot Sketch", added two Color Roughs called "Eruption" and "Red Devil", and added 5 speed painting studies called "Cliffs Of Moher", "Big Sur Sunset", "Lake Mead Sunset", "Lausanne", and "Distant Hills".

Visit http://www.neilblevins.com to see the new work.

Thanks to everyone for your support!