Direct From Wanker County, WI

I admit it. I loved tv's Married With Children. Debuting in 1987, MWC was the Fox network's first prime time tv series. It ran for 11 seasons, with the main family core on for the full run.
I had the pleasure of meeting David Faustino (aka Bud Bundy) earlier this year. He was so down-to-earth.
At the same convention, I also met Katey Sagal (aka Peg Bundy). Sagel was polite, but didn't seem especially happy to be at the convention.
Maybe I got there too early and she wasn't quite awake. My earliness might also explain why I did not see Faustino and Sagal posing together in photos. Maybe later in the day, something was arranged. As I have said before, posing with stars who had obvious connections is fairly popular with collectors.
All I need is Ed O'Neill and Christina Applegate to complete the MWT quad.
Katey Sagal and me in Rosemont, IL-March 2008.