My first Crackle Nail Polish...

I went to Sally's for the first time... yeah I know what is wrong with me for never going into that store until now?? I picked up a few things like a glass file (which I love) a giant thing of pure acetone, some mini polishes (will post pics soon) and China Glaze Crackle in Broken Hearted. I have seen the crackle polishes everywhere and felt like I had to have just one... even though I am not a huge fan of the crackle look. They only had the pink and the white... so I went with the pink because I can't resist pink. I really wish I would have gotten the white now because it would go with more colors. I might have to go back and get it.  Ok enough talking here is the mani:

Note: Click to enlarge to see the holo goodness even better!




So for this mani I used 1 coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme wear Celeb City which is super shiny metallic silver and then 2coats of Cover Girl Goddess which is a holo glitter. Once that was dry I put on 1 fairly thin coat of the crackle. I think I could have even done a thinner coat cause it didn't crackle as much as I wanted it to. I played with it a little more after this mani and it seems like the thinner the coat the more it crackles. I am still deciding on whether or not I like the crackle. At first I really didn't like it but after wearing it for a couple days it is starting to grow on me. Also I apologize for the shrinkage on the tips... I forgot to wrap the tips :(