Snake Skin Nail Design

So that new Funky Fingers polish has been calling my name. The name of the polish is Snake skin... so I did a snake skin design :) Also figured I would take some pictures of the design with my red tailed boa! Her name is Calypso and she is currently over 5 feet long! I know the nails don't match her perfectly but I still like them! Maybe someday I will do a mani to match her colors :)

I apologize to anyone who is afraid of snakes!








This is two coats of Funky Fingers Snake Skin, then one coat of L.A.Girl Rock Star Crowd Surfing which is a flakie polish that also had very fine green glitter in it! You have to look very closely at the pictures to see the flakes. In person the flakes are more noticeable. I used plate BM- 215 to stamp the snake skin design in WnW Black Creme. I topped the whole thing with SV as usual. 

Note: This FF polish would have probably covered in one coat if I had done it neatly. The polish had a very nice consistency and went on smoothly. The only problem that I had was that it took a long time to dry. I put SV on before stamping to make it dry faster but the top layer of SV just slid around when I stamped it. Has anyone had this problem of the bottom polish not drying and then the top coat sliding around... If so how did you avoid it??