Polish-aholics Anonymous

So I recently joined this group on facebook called Polish-aholics Anonymous. I really like this group! I love this group so much more than any forums that I have joined. Forums always have stupid rules but in this group there are no rules! It is just a place for polish addicts to come together and get their fix...as well as enabling other polish addicts including myself :) All of the girls in this group are super nice and everyone is very helpful if you have any questions! If you are not a member of this group you should join!! Just go check it out :) You know you want to!

Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_110406659040438

Note: you must be accepted to the group by the admin because it is a closed group.

Those of you who are already members, tell the others what a great group it is!!