My Left Hand Hurts!



Today was a free day for me! Right now, I'm preparing to go back to Tokyo as soon as possible..With Tokyo in mind, I've been spending a lot of my free time connecting with friends in Japan and figuring out plans, as well as constantly looking at street fashion images and any kind of art related to Tokyo.. Last night I had the itch to create some new work around 3AM, and spent much of today working as well, because I was so inspired! I don't know if any of you can relate, but sometimes creativity can come in bursts, where you want to just keep drawing/designing/singing/writing, etc without stopping!

So that's why my left hand hurts. Ha.

I plan to go to Tokyo by at least August. One of my plans is to work with a volunteer organization that is directly connected to helping people that were affected by the earthquake and tsunami which recently happened. I also can't wait to see my friends, and hopefully make new friends and conections as well! Here are some of the new illustrations I've came up with within the past few days.