Twisty Haired Bubblegum Girl+Tumblr


This new illustration was somewhat inspired by some crazy twisty do's I've seen people sporting on the streets of Tokyo. I have noticed that people especially those who seem to closely resemble the "Tokyo Bopper" concept/style are doing it the most. You never know what's going to be next on the streets of Tokyo! The following photo was taken from RIDSNAP, and was posted on my tumblr..I wanted to go ahead and post some images from my tumblr today as well.



The perfect example, from RIDSNAP


> For those of you that have been following for a long time, I had an inspiration blog on blogger before. When I noticed a lot of people were using tumblr specifically for posting images of art, design, fashion, and inspiration, I thought that it would be the perfect avenue for me to have an online source of images that inspire me, and to also have them available if anybody else finds them interesting. Here is a small taste of my tumblr, which you can follow here: http://lactoseintolerart.tumblr.com

www.fashionsnap.com
Ne-Net

www.changefashion.net
http://iamdanot.blogspot.com

From the Rozacchi Style Blog
Tokyo Bopper