True Blood Mani

In honor of the season premiere of True Blood, which happens to be my favorite TV show ever!! The season premiere was last night but I don't have HBO so I have to wait until tonight to watch it so don't tell me what happened!! I have been waiting so long for this season to start! I am going to keep this short and sweet so here they are:





It is kind of hard to tell but I actually couldn't fit the whole word "BLOOD" on the thumb :( Oh well I still like them. I started with two coats of Sinful Colors Back on Black. I then did splatter on all nails except the thumbs using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Cherry Red. I used a striping brush and WnW French White Creme to paint the letters and the fangs. This design was surprisingly simple to do and I love the way it turned out! Any other True Blood fans out there? Remember not to tell me about what happened :)