Celeb Jersey Cards #57 Hank Azaria & Matt Dillon

This is a regular series which combines my passion for trading cards with my interest in celebs.

There isn't a whole lot of success for Chicago baseball teams this year.  Therefore, to share in the misery, I am featuring celebs representing another underachieving team.
Who is better to showcase underachieving than Homer J. Simpson or at least the man who voices him, Hank Azaria.  Actually, Azaria is an accomplished actor.  He is also a native New Yorker and a Mets fan.  I think he might even be able to land a spot coming out of the bullpen in long relief.
Matt Dillon is another native New Yorker.  Dillon enjoyed success as a teenager and has been a solid actor since.  Dillon donned the #7 when he threw out a first pitch.  Was the #7 for current Mets shortstop Jose Reyes?  I prefer to go old school and say it was for longtime Mets player Ed Kranepool.  I think Dillon would be that kind of player.