Share your Blog Tuesday

I might just do this every week, what do you think?

I have to go on a small rant... I am doing this because I really hate getting like spam in my comments. I check my blog so many times a day and get so excited when I see that you all have left wonderful comments and I love reading them! I go to read some comments and then there are just links from another blogger trying to share their blog with me. I understand that people are trying to spread the word about their blogs which I completely understand. I am guilty of spamming a tiny bit when I first started blogging. I absolutely love checking out new blogs and making new friends! I am just asking that you share your blog with me in a respectful way and I will be happy to check it out. Also I have found that if you really want to get a blogger to check out your blog, just send them an email telling them that you think they may be interested in your blog. This is so much kinder than spamming.

If you have not yet shared your blog with me please leave your blog link in the comments below. If you would like you may also send me an email at Jessicaj.lane@gmail.com.

Also sorry if I have offended anyone and if you are guilty of doing this, I forgive you :)