My first Holo!!!

I am in love with Holo nail polishes!! Sadly I only have one holo and it doesn't compare to some of the holos out there :( This nail polish is still gorgeous!! It has not been sunny here, it has just been raining so no sunlight pictures unfortunately. I did however get new full spectrum light bulbs to use with my light box and I really like them. My pictures are not as yellow as they were before.  This is 2 coats of Milani HD in Hi-Res:



You can see the holo rainbows a little more in these next 2. In the first one you can see it in the bottle a little.



After the 2 coats of Hi-Res I applied a coat of SV and then stamped on the tips using MASH plate m56 and the ring finger using MASH plate m61. I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White for the stampin. Then I applied my final coat of SV.

Do you have any suggestions of other holos that I could get my hands on for cheap??