Power Glove

The movie The Wizard came on TV about two weeks ago and I was reminded of the sheer awesomeness of the power glove. "It's so bad."

When I think back, I always wanted a power glove but I never thought about actually buying one. But seeing how I'm rich now form hooking (fictitious occupation), I went ahead and bought one off of amazon. I aimed low and bought the cheapest one I could find and prayed to god that it wouldn't look like shit.

My expected reaction after opening the USPS packaging: "Ooooo! This is some boss ass shit! I ain't evah gona taken this off!"
My actual reaction after opening the USPS packaging: This is some dirty ass shit, they could have dusted it off, damn! Are these exposed wires! Damn! The sensor seems to be damaged! Damn! Damn! This thing doesn't even work when its jacked into the Nintendo! Damn! Damn! Damn!