Beetle mani

While at Walmart a while ago I spotted the Hard Candy nail polishes. These nail polishes are pretty tiny (.35 fl oz) and are fairly expensive for the small size (around $5) but one of these polishes caught my eye. It is called beetle and is a pretty little duo-chrome that looks like one of those shiny beetles. I have read that it is actually a dupe for Orly Space Cadet, which I do not own, nor do I have to own now! I tried this polish by itself and two coats covered pretty well but since my nails are so long you could still see through the tips so I took it off and layered it over black. I had to take pictures from different angles to show you all of the colors that it reflects. Ok enough babbling here it is:




This is my favorite picture of it:  

I got lots of compliments on this nail color and look I didn't stamp it or do anything crazy to it because it is pretty enough on its own!