Where in the World is Johngy?

Today, I am giving you a Johngy's eye view of my day. Where am I and what am I doing? That will be revealed bit by bit.
I am walking down a long, empty walkway. This is so generic, it could be anywhere. Oh look, there is a light at the end of the tunnel (sorry).
It looks a bit brighter and perhaps it is opening up on the far right. Is there any hint of where I am yet?Hmm it got dark again, but those 2 men in the middle might be the first real clue.
It's still a bit dark as I stand in the doorway, ready to reach my destination.
There is one of my appointments. This is Mr. Brad Ausmus. He plays baseball professionally for a team called the Los Angeles Dodgers. I'll be talking to him shortly, when he is done with his practicing.
A few weeks ago, I was at Miller Park in Milwaukee to cover the game between the Milwaukee Brewers and the Los Angeles Dodgers. I thought it would be fun to show the basic path I take to meet these ballplayers.