BATIK WORKSHOP - 2nd WEEK

The second batik workshop was this past weekend and I did remember my camera! I even remembered to take a few photos!












Here are some of the ladies diligently working on their masterpieces.


I set up in my living room for painting, and we had just enough room.













Here they are waxing in the dining room. Drying took place in the laundry room and ironing in the kitchen!

It's a process, that's for sure!





Here are some of the paintings in progress below. The bird's nest is taken from a magazine photo and Diane added the branches. (These are all for both educational and personal use, so that is not a problem).
Below is Teresa's sunflower.
Here is Diane's bird's nest - it makes me think I'm in the tree looking down at it!
Here is Pam's lily.
I forgot to get photos of all of the paintings before they left for the day, but overall I think they all were happy with their completed paintings - they left with smiles on their faces!