Busy!

Just wanted to update before I go another few days without posting some art... I'm currently working through a ton of artsss and have pretty much filled the next couple weeks with lots of stuff. I'm still gonna try and update but I gotta get a lot out before the 1st so if you do check this blog often don't expect much if anything til then :O! Hopefully I am overestimating how much work this is... But I guess I'll find out.

Yea, anyways, this is what happens when you are totally screwed for money! I had so many things to do this month, I moved into a new place, got a puppy, then a couple of my clients were late on payment. So I had to take on extra work to make up for the money and do my other jobs on top of that til I recieved the checks. Really stressful month! But its almost over thank god :D!

Can't wait to finish up what I do have though, then I can pay everything off and just finally relax for a day or so haha. I've been looking forward to just sitting and doing some consistent studies in my freetime, whenever it is that the freetime comes.

So yes, thats why I haven't been updating as often, gotta buckle down and get this stuff out asap! Then i'm gonna go for a long hike in the mountains :D!

heres some old metal, not for everyone I dont think... but if you love the NWOBHM as much as I do then its a classsssic :)!