A new journal pamphlet

Cover  journal pamphlet (lg)

I started this journal pamphlet tonite. Can you see the folds? I created the cover with acrylics and graphite, and Inktense. It is made on hot press paper. I don't really care for hot press unless I am doing collages, the paper is very smooooth. Anywho,,,, I was going to post one of my favorite paintings but, my creative spirit went in another direction. That happens a lot. I hate rules, I dislike guidelines, I sort of fly by the seat of my pants when it comes to being creative!

The girl in my painting feels trapped. She is actually very sad, although she looks bewildered. She never lets anyone know when she is sad. She is being held by love trees, and only then she realizes that reading all of self help books in the world can't help her state of mind.