New Camera & Exclusive previews

Finally my old camera broke after 7 years . I can still use it but every time i buy something to repair it something else broke . So i decided that this time i would invest on a new camera instead .

My old camera was a Sony DCS 707 that can only accept a Memory stick of 256 MB maximum because this was the first one of that line that came out and they didn't make them to be able to accept the next generation of cards. The DSC 717 that came out a few month after could accept memory sticks of more than 1 G, which was really great at that time . It was was a 5.0 mega pixels. I think the designs was great and i don't know why but it reminds me of the Millennium Falcon in star Wars , an Awesome piece of technology and always falling apart .



My New camera is a Canon EOS Rebel XSI - with a 100mm lens . It is great because if i decide to upgrade i can still keep the lens because it is compatible with other canon case. It is a 12.20 mega pixels and got a 4 G memory card .



I also receive the Genuine Baltic Amber that i had previously written an article about .
Click here to read the previous post . I took the picture with my new Steampunk ring with my new camera .



This is a close up to show the details in the Amber .
You can click on the picture to enlarge and see the details.



I can see particles inside the beads and different kind of residue . In this one it looks like a plant of some sort. Amber is also known to imprison insects over 40 million years ago .
I will see if i can get a microscope .
These beads are really Awesome with the brass .