Courteney Cox Admits to Using Botox


According to Celebuzz.com, Courteney Cox has admitted to using Botox. In a recent interview with Marie Claire magazine she stated:

"Botox? I think it's fantastic and also horrible," she said. "I mean, they've come up with this stuff that can make you not look angry. But you have to use it sparingly."
Us reports that Cox-Arquette, 44, says she did indeed have the venom injected into her face, but she wasn't a huge fan.
"I was miserable," she says.
"I mean, I'm an actor, I've got to be able to move my face."

If Botox is injected tastefully, people can still retain a natural look and expressions. It's those physicians who create a 'frozen forehead' where the expressions can be obliterated.

Do you think she has Botox in this photo?

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
: