Did Angelina Jolie Have a Tummy Tuck?


This week's Star magazine is reporting that Angelina Jolie has had a tummy tuck. According to the magazine:

Sources tell Star that the 33-year-old actress fretted over the size of her stomach while she was pregnant with Knox and Vivienne. "She doesn't like to talk about it or admit it, but Angie told some friends that she had a 'mommy tuck,' " says a family insider. "She likes the way that sounds better than tummy tuck."

Do I think she's had a tummy tuck? I doubt it, but that's just my hunch. It takes a couple weeks to recover from the surgery, and I would think that the paparazzi would obtain actual proof that she had work done. Angelina has come a long way from being the goth girl with a tube of Slingblade's blood around her neck.

To view a video of a tummy tuck I performed on Fox News, click here.

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
: