Scent-track

While working in my cave/studio/room over the past few weeks, I have listened to a variety of music and podcasts, but one thing about my working conditions has been held constant -- the smell. I've been burning a Capri Blue Volcano Candle from Anthropologie. It's one of those little things that makes me happy. Unlike many candles, this one smells good the whole time, and even though it is pretty sweet, it never gives me a headache or becomes too overpowering.

For those of you who are starstruck, when I worked at Anthro in DC my managers told me during training that The Rolling Stones like to burn Volcano Candles, along with Demi Moore. I made myself buy the little one at first, in case I lit the candle once or twice and then never again, but now I have almost used the whole candle. Now I think I can justify the $25 for this pretty one, or maybe this one. We'll call it a business expense...