George Clooney Has Plastic Surgery...Down There??



Ever the jokester, George Clooney has stated he's has some plastic surgery work done...in a very private place:

The Ocean's Eleven star denied reports he had surgery to remove lines from his face, but jokingly teased journalists at Esquire magazine with a story about another type of procedure.
He says, "I did get my balls done though, I got them unwrinkled. It's the new thing in Hollywood - ball ironing."


Okayyy... I actually met George Clooney, albeit briefly, while in L.A. at the Hamburger Hamlet on Sunset and Doheny (the location of my previous office). He was a very friendly guy. I wouldn't think of him as the 'ball ironing' type.

Story credit: starpulse.com

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.

Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
: