Beginnning stages

I've been working on an assortment of projects this weekend.

I have some earrings and necklaces that need to be antiqued, polished, tumbled, and photographed before they can go in the shop:


And, I'm in the very early stages of a painting! Can you guess what it is going to be?

I also managed to persuade three of my friends to play night-owl Bingo with me last night. If you haven't had the chance to experience Bingo at an actual Bingo hall, trust me, you need to go! It is quite the experience. Our games started at 11:15PM, and we finally left at about 2AM. However, we could've stayed until 4 in the morning!

The best part of late night Bingo is the varied collection of Bingo players you meet there. These people are SERIOUS about their Bingo, and come equipped with multiple daubers (the stamps you use to mark your cards) fancy dauber pouches, and plenty of coffee. You can tell that someone is a regular when they yell "Bingo!" with about as much enthusiasm as someone whose number has just been called at the DMV. On the other hand, my Bingo-novice friends and I could hardly contain ourselves when one of us finally got a Bingo, winning a whopping $25.