Trendy Tuesday!

Good Morning!


All this rain is making me hopeful that spring is finally on its way! With spring on my mind... I'm thinking about spring shoe wear. This Trendy Tuesday is all about wedges.


What I love most about the wedge is that they come in a variety of styles from casual to elegant... and are often a comfortable alternative to wearing heels.


I think wedges look stunning with flared jeans, skirts, shorts, and anything Bohemian styled.


Some gorgeous wedges on my wish list:


1.  Charlotte Russe - $32.50
2. Jill Sander - $550
3. Old Navy - $29.50
4. Dolce Vita - $133
5. GAP - $89.50
6. Aldo - $80
7. Nine West - $170.34
8. Seychelles - $170.30


What's your favorite wedge style this spring season?


KIU,

Twentysomething

Photo credits:
shopbop.com
aldoshoes.com
gap.com
asos.com
charlotterusse.com
oldnavy.com