NOT JUST FOR NEWBIES* - WATERCOLOR PENCIL LIGHTHOUSE DEMO – 11 - FINAL!

I added some red stripes to the flag – and noticed that the tree on the right had bled into the lighthouse.
Once again I used the scrubber brush to lift that paint – see below.

After the paper had dried, I reapplied the green more carefully to sharpen up the edge of the lighthouse. I also added the blue to the flag. When that dried I used the gray pencil for the flag pole.
Then I added the lines of the blocks with the black pencil and then went over the lines with a damp brush to soften them.

I lifted out some “waves” on the water and checked the picture. I added some darker blue/green at the base of the trees – and called it DONE!

Please don’t be too critical of my work here – remember, it is aimed at *Newbies!

Hope you had fun seeing this little picture completed.