This Week I Love & More...

Happy Monday!


I hope everyone had a great weekend.


I'm so happy that the weather has been nice and that I've been able to wear some spring apparel.


This week I love my pastel pink, cropped boyfriend sheer shirt from H&M:


It's perfect for spring! Think I'll pair it with my Michael Kors clutch (which you've seen before!), my Charlotte Russe peep-toe booties, my Juliette & Company earrings (which you've also seen before!) and my leather Blank skirt. What do you think?


Spring is definitely in the air!


Also, I wanted to thank the lovely Cammie from A Women's Right to Shoes for nominating me for the Stylish Blogger Award!


Thanks again girl! This really made me smile. You should all go check our her blog! She is a wonderful writer and has incredibly interesting posts!


I will send this award to others by e-mail.


Lastly, I have another exciting announcement to start off the week....Zestii!! This is a new members-only rewards program for top fashion retailers. You could buy accessories, apparel, cosmetics, food & wine, and MUCH more! You earn a certain percentage every time you spend, for example: at beauty.com, earn 7% of every $ spent! For every dollar you spend at one of their partners, you earn Zestii $$ redeemable for cash, products and gift cards. It's great and I'm inviting you all! Click the link below to sign up...










I hope you all have a great start to your weeks!


Don't forget to enter my spring GIVEAWAY from the stylish line of Juxtapose.


KIU,

Twentysomething

Photo credits:
www.shopbop.com
www.michaelkors.com
www.charlotterusse.com