Thank you, ArtBeat OK! +Plus New Art



So I was quite suprised the other day when a friend randomly messaged me on facebook saying that he saw my work in the new "ArtBeat OK!" I was really suprised, because they didn't even let me know I was featured..haha. But who cares! I'm really thankful and suprised! I
had submitted some images to them by email a couple of months ago, and they asked me to keep
trying and sending things. So, I want to thank everyone at art beat for featuring my
work and blog. If you're new here, welcome, and please check out the other posts, for all
things "Lactose Intoler-Art!"

Please be sure and check out http://www.artbeatok.com/ , and see what they're all about as well as other artists that are featured. There is also a way to look through the current issue if you're not a local. If you're local though, be sure and pick up the local Art Beat at a store near you, and support local Oklahoma artists! (The locations are on their web site)

Also....A New image for you guys...Octopurse! haha