Shawnee Smith Did Not Scream

Shawnee Smith has been labeled a Scream Queen, due to her recurring role in the Saw movie series, as well as several other horror films. However, Smith also co-starred on tv's Becker.
I have to admit I don't have much to say about Smith. I met her at the Horror Hound Weekend in Indianapolis. I hadn't planned on approaching her, but somehow during the course of events, I ended up right at her table. What else could I do, but ask for a photo with her.
It was a bit awkward, as I wasn't really familiar with her work. I faked my way through some conversation by asking about her horror roles. I knew she was in horror films. She answered politely, but not enthusiastically.
Fortunately, my client soon arrived and reshuffled stuff and I was on my way. I mean no disrespect to Smith. I know she has a following, because I saw them. She just hadn't crossed my radar.
Maybe my hair scared her silent. Looking back at it now, it does leave me a bit speechless.
Shawnee Smith and me in Indianapolis, IN-October 2007.