New Steampunk Jewelry designs of the week

New Steampunk Jewelry designs of the week

This week i made many more designs , including some Victorian style steampunk Necklace. A few labradorite Rings and a bracelet with a scarab . Also a few new one of a kind tie tack . I still have much more that i need to list in my Etsy boutique this week . I have 3 new colors of swarovski crystal for new ring that i will be adding this weekend and a some new bracelet .


This is a Blue fire Agate Ring , I took a picture to show how it look like on a finger.
Most of the ring i make are unisex .


This is a ring that sold on the same day it was listed on ETSY .
I used Blue fire agate and a rare watch movement crown with a sapphire jewel.


This is a One of a kind ring i made with a
Golden Slit pupil taxidermy reptile Glass eye



Here's some new ring with Labradorite . The first one is very mechanical . I choose a contrasting copper metal to accentuate the color of the stone .



This is a ring in my Orbit model in which i use Labradorite centerpiece and 2 Spectrolite satellites


This is a new necklace of my Victorian Steampunk collection . I used Victorian style antiqued metal and atomic alien green beads to create a sci-fi look .
The pendant is made of an supreme quality peridot glass .



This is one of my favorite of the week .
This Victorian steampunk necklace is made with Antiqued metal and RARE iridescent fossil Ammonites . That specie existed around 400 million years ago and is now Extinct


Labradorite and Scarab bracelet :


This is a new Steampunk Tie Tack pin with a bulova watch face.


This is a pin with a watch movement .

Those are my newest Reptilian Tie Tack







Check out my Etsy boutique for more :
STEAMPUNK JEWELRY