A Blogging Award

Cindi has sent me a Kreative Blogger award.

Here are 7 things to know about me:
1. I am an only child.
2. I have 2 grown children, no grandchildren - unless you count the granddog and grandcalf!
3. I can drive large trucks and equipment - not well, but I can make them go forwards and backwards and up and down!
4. When I was young (very young!) I rode horses!
5. Now that I'm not so young (not very young at all!) I have severe acrophobia.
6. I have been on one cruise, to the Caribbean.
7. I used to be thin!!! but don't think that will happen again!

Here are 7 bloggers to pass this onto - and this one is hard since I seem to only correspond with a few of you -
Ginny Stiles - who I have met in person - very energetic and enthusiastic about watercolor - and likes oatmeal!
Gaylynn - who I have met in person - doesn't have a lot of time to paint or blog, but she does a great job at both when she has the time!
Ricky Holtman - an inspiration for all of us.
Vicki Greene - I love her giveaways - even though I never win!
Chris Beck - a fantastic and giving artist.
Gary Keimig - another fantastic artist - unbelievable wildlife and western art - and I hope he's healing quick!
Annelein Beukenkamp - I admire the looseness and spontaniety of her work.

Rhonda, would have sent it to you but know you already have received it more than once!