High Fidelity

A few weeks ago, we went to see "High Fidelity", a musical based on the 90's film of the same name starring John Cusack. I had no idea what to expect, but I got much more than I thought I would.
Every performer was simply outstanding (which probably makes no sense by definition). Still, this is my blog, my review and my way. Therefore each was outstanding.
After the show, we hung around the bar area and met several of the performers and the lyricist Amanda Green. They were all very friendly and seemed genuinely touched and pleased that we had such positive comments about each and the show in general.
Unfortunately, the show ended its Chicago run, but the Route 66 Theater Company will continue producing other quality theatre. If given the opportunity, do not pass on Route 66!
Jonathan Wagner, Amanda Green, Stef Tovar and me in Chicago, IL-Sept. 2009.