Creating Sketchin Brush - Skype Reviews?

Hey everybody! I got a few things to talk about today :). First off, things are finally flowin pretty good. The hard times I was talking about are pretty much over with! I'll be starting on my first set of Magic Cards at the end of the month and I'm really looking forward to it! Ever since I was 9 years old I've wanted to work on Magic so its been really awesome to finally have that dream realized. Not that its the ultimate goal for me but it was certainly on my list! I'm gonna put my everything into em and hopefully you'll see a lot more from me in the future :D.

Other than that I did up a new video on creating the custom sketchin brush I use in photoshop. This brush helped me a lot with my edges and whatnot so I hope you guys like it! Its a pretty standard custom brush that is simple and effective. My friend Devin Platts showed me how to make it a little while ago and I've been using it since.

Before you watch the video though I'd like some input... I was watching the Chiu stream(Bobby Chiu's live streaming thing) and he mentioned having people make Skype calls to ask questions to the people he was interviewing. So I was thinking that maybe I could get some of you guys to call me(or I could call other concept artists/illustrators as well) and we could either discuss certain aspects of art/freelance/the industry in general... Or I could go over your own work and screen capture critiques? You'd just need a mic and a skype account! Let me know what you guys think of that and I'll start brainstorming some ideas :).

Anyways! Heres the video!

Please click here and view in HD!









Metal! Armored Saint!







P.S. if you wanna know when updates are happenin on here you can always follow me on twitter as I always update on there when a post goes up.