New Tokyo Street Fashion Blog!


Just wanted to give a quick update of a small treasure I found..If you're new to my blog, welcome!..Scroll down to see my latest work of street fashion inspired illustrations..But for my regular subscribers...Most of you probably know by now how much I love Japanese street fashion. Well, today I found a new web site, that was a link on one of the newer ridsnap.com entries.


Check out http://ruin-leche.jugem.jp/ and copy and paste that into your browser! What I like about this site is it's a lot more low-key than my other favorite street snap sites..And I think because of that you get some more general but authentic street fashion, that isn't always just shop staff or models. Here's some images from the site...All credit goes to RUIN. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!