Inglorious bastards (Un Amico - Ennio Morricone)


I just saw Inglorious bastards with my girl friend last night and I enjoyed it. The movie was pretty long (2 hours and 28 minutes long) but it did aid in character development. I never saw the original 1970 "The Inglorious Bastards" but I hear that both movies aren't that much alike.



I remember being in the theater when I hear Samuel L. Jackson voice narrating. I kinda thought it was one of the funniest moments in the movie and it made me feel like i was watching a Tarantino movie. Not that the rest of the movie was void of his usually style, its just that one thing stuck out to me.

Another moment in the movie I clearly recall was the death of Mélanie Laurent's character; Shoshanna Dreyfus, who was killed off to a soundtrack.... which didn't really make me that sad but I left the theater thinking "I really want that song in my life".


The Death of Shoshanna Dreyfus
"Un Amico" - Ennio Morricone