Grayscale to Color Video Tutorial

Hey everyone! I get a lot of questions about how I color my images annndd today I can hopefully address some of those. The video below is just somethin quick I made to show a basic process of adjusting the color on a grayscale image. This technique isn't for everybody... Mostly because you gotta be used to drawing straight grayscale and getting your values to a certain point. If you don't have much value range this approach doesn't work so well. But take from it what you can! I'm gonna get some sleep :D!

I've been looking at microphones online and found a few that seemed alright... As well as some decent editing program haha. I'd like to get more into making tutorials but just don't want to release a ton of crap quality ones. Hope you get somethin outta it at least :)!







and heres some metal... Slammer!