STEVE BLACKBURN WORKSHOP

Steve Blackburn, a nationally recognized artist from Northern Indiana, approached me a while back about sponsoring a workshop for him. I kind of dragged my feet at first. I wanted to do this, but since it was something new I was kind of nervous and scared about attempting it. But, as you can see, Steve will be in Cincinnati in May.
Steve is not only a great artist, but a wonderful teacher and all around good guy! This workshop will be low key, filled with information and individualized attention.
Steve is the master of a very unique pouring technique that he will be sharing with us. Go to his website at
http://www.learnwatercolors.com/ to learn more about him.
The workshop will be held at a local hotel, so even if you are not a “local” you can come and enjoy this experience with us!

Also - my thanks to Sandy Maudlin (http://sandymaudlinblogspot.com/) for mentioning the workshop in her posting on February 26. Take a look at her daffodil painting there which applies Steve’s techniques!
I’m also attaching some small samples (due to copyright) of Steve’s work here to give you a look at what he does.


Hope you can come to the workshop!