Happy Birthday to Jean

Recently, it was my sister Nancy's birthday. Today is my other sister Jean's birthday.
Jean and her family moved back to the Chicago area about 2 years ago, after a 5 year stay in Houston (TX). Because of my sometimes recluse-like behavior, I was probably the least likely person to head down to Houston for visits. Yet, I surprised everyone by being the first and the most frequent visitor.
We went to ballgames and museums. We went to San Antonio and the Gulf of Mexico. I worked out with Scott and Matt. I watched Cash Cab and Stump the Schwab with Matt. I went to Sam's volleyball games. We had chicken pizza, Texadelphia sandwiches and lots of Coke. Jean and I watched Who Wants to be a Millionaire? until we each fell asleep on the couches for glorious (and refreshing) midday naps.
I am very grateful for my time spent down there with Jean and her family. I grew much closer to all of them. It's great to have them back here, though.
Happy birthday, Jean. I love you.
Jean Parker and me in the Woodlands, TX-summer 2005.