The Process






Here they are! Some of my feather jewelry pieces. These were some of the most fun pieces to to work on. The process was almost spiritual, I know I'm getting a little cheesy but it was great! The feathers are just beautiful and are a nice connection to nature. I love pairing organic, with manufactured items like the heavy chain, it's unexpected and edgy. I know I'm a little wacky with how I get so excited with these vintage finds. I just respect the artist and craftsman of the past and love the care and quality they put into their work. I'm addicted to finding treasures and giving them a new life. When I'm creating, either an object or color combo is where I start, next is balance with symmetry or visual balance. Third is finding an edge and/or an elegance in the look. Most importantly I enjoy it! lisascala.com