Mayhem, Fury, Venom and ...Johngy?

I loved watching American Gladiators when I was younger. Sure, some of the events were a bit cheesy, but the show was great. That's why I was excited when NBC brought back the American Gladiators last year.
This incarnation is hosted by Hulk Hogan and Laila Ali. The sets are sleeker and the production is slicker, but the action is just as entertaining. This set of Gladiators is just as colorful as the first set years ago.
I had the pleasure of meeting Gladiators Mayhem (William Romeo), Fury (Jamie Reed) and Venom (Beth Horn) at a Hollywood Collectors Show. They were all very personable and seemed happy to be there. Horn is a native Chicagoan; so we had a few extra things to discuss.
Mayhem joked about me being a Gladiator. Now that would be cool, although I think I'd need a better character name. I don't think Johngy would instill fear in any of the competitors.
Mayhem, Fury, Venom and me in Rosemont, IL-Spring 2008.