More Losers:Keith Urbon

Long before their was country music great Keith Urban, there was Keith Urbon, a Mount Carmel high school friend and one of my teammates on the Losers. While Urban has won 2 Grammy Awards, Urbon would probably have won the Losers MVP Award, if we had one. Urbon is a native of Hegewisch (IL) and sat in front of me through most of high school (alphabetical order ruled back then). Urbon was a huge fan of the White Sox and picked his Losers #10 in honor of then-manager Tony LaRussa.
Urbon's versatility (or the Losers lack of formal strategy) paid off as he played every position on the basketball court. Although he started slow, over the last 3 games of our season, he averaged 7.66 points, on the way to leading our team in total points with 27.
I am not sure why Urbon is clapping in the photo below. My guess would be that the buzzer sounded ending our final game and our dismal 1-6 season. It's an odd photo all around though. One of our opponents (in green) seems to be looking up, perhaps at a rebound. I am semi-running into the play from far left court.
Keith Urbon, me and an opponent (green) in Mt. Carmel gym in Chicago, IL-Spring 1983.