I'm being featured on Topman.com!


Well, the wait is over, and the excitement is here! My artwork is being featured on Topman.com! Currently, it is just on the UK site.

So here's the story.

I found out about Topman when I was in Tokyo, at the LaForet mall in Harajuku. I had heard of "Topshop" (the women's line) before based out of London, but didn't realize there was a men's line as well.

I got back home, went to their site, and they had just started a US version. They were needing contributors, such as artists, illustrators, etc..to contribute to their blog.

So I emailed them.


I never thought that I would probably even get a reply, but I did. They saw my work, and LOVED IT! I couldn't believe it. I was so thrilled. So what topman.com ended up doing was sending me an email with images of clothes. They wanted me to draw my characters wearing their clothes, which they would feature on their blog, linking my images to buy clothes in the online store!

Topman.com gets approximately 5 million unique viewers every week! This is amazing, and I think it will give me major exposure. I'm so excited and thankful.

To get to the images on the site...

go to http://www.topman.com
Make sure you are on the "UK" site. It will say if you are on the UK or US site in the top right corner.
At the bottom center of the page, there will be a link to the blog.
Click it!
Then, click the features tab, and click the story that says "contribute" or something like that. There I am! I am featured as a designer that contributed to the blog. I'm soooo pumped.

Anyway...please let me know what you guys think! This is so exciting for me. Big things are happening. I'm so greatful.

-Brandon

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaticPageDisplay?storeId=12555&catalogId=17551&identifier=tm1%20features%20fashion%20illustrated