You Gotta Have Hart

A few years ago, my fantasy baseball league conducted our draft in Las Vegas. Completely unbeknownst to me, the Cauliflower Alley Club (an association of wrestlers past and present) was having a big event in Las Vegas at the same time. I stumbled upon it during some free time, when I ran into George 'the Animal' Steele on the street.
I went to check it out and met Bruce Hart in the lobby of the host hotel. Bruce is part of the famous Hart wrestling family of Calgary, Alberta. Hart experienced most of his success and actually most of his entire career in Stampede Wrestling, a company owned by his father, Stu.
Hart is currently retired (although in wrestling, 'retired' is always a questionable term). Hart was very sociable, talking with a few of us until he had to leave to attend the CAC event.
Bruce Hart and me in Las Vegas, NV-early 00's.