Stunning Previews : boulder matrix opal for my steampunk rings

Finally i could order a few Boulder matrix opal beads that i will receive shortly . I get them from Australia so it may take about 2 weeks . This time i have different size and also some extremely incredible gemmy beads . I will make 3 design of rings with them depending on their size .The first model i will make is the one just like in the ring that i have made with a green resin vintage filigree beads from the 1960's .



In this model I will be able to use the following 3 stones :




The next model i will make with one of the smaller bead. I will make it like this ring that i made with clock screws . I also ordered 1 pound of clock gears and screws for that purpose.


In this model i will use this gorgeous purple fire bead.



The next model that i will be able to make is my original steamed rings Like this one below:



I got this amazing piece with an absolutely stunning flash .





The last piece is this cube . I will make a pendant with it :



The price of these rings with this new arrival of Opal will range between 95 to 250$


Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
CatherinetteRings.etsy.com