TRIP TO TROY AND TRIPLE ART TREAT!

Wednesday was a beautiful sapphire blue September day (perhaps why the September birthstone is sapphire???) and another artful day for me and a painting friend!

First, we dropped by the FCN Bank so she could check out my show. Then to the Middletown Arts Center for their Area Art Show (I had a “loser” to pick up, but one also made it into the show!) We saw several paintings from members of the GCWS. We also ran into one of the MAC instructors whom I know and she gave us a quick tour of the facilities.
Then it was off to Troy, OH for the Ohio Watercolor Society traveling show where I knew several of the artists who were fortunate to have their work selected for the exhibit. That venue is an old restored mansion now used as an arts and cultural center - quite a beautiful building.

Of course, there was also a stop at the art store and lunch – quite an artful day!