Homeless DAY


Above Underground Atlanta (7:33 a.m.)

Today was pretty moist.

Some homeless man was yelling at me this morning after I snapped the above picture. He was yelling: "THAT'S NOT YOUR CAR! GET FROM THERE!" (WTF homeless man!)
SIDE NOTE: I can run pretty fast o__o


Barnes and Noble (1:30 p.m.)

I had an interesting conversation with some random dude at Barnes and Noble. I left some book on a table and ran to the bathroom but when I got back some guy was looking through my books. I kinda just stood there waiting for him to notice me (THE WAIT: 22.6 sec).
He was a pretty cool guy who knew a thing or two about graphic novels. After about a 20 minutes or so he said he had to head back to THE SHELTER...
*shocked* ( ' O')
Before he left, he told me that he's homeless and stays at a shelter some where near the store. And being that he doesn't have much to do, he reads at Barnes and Noble.

uhm...

THE END