Forgotten photos





Rome (day 2)


I stumbled upon some photos I took during my trip to Europe with EF Tours (2006). Sooooo, im posting a few of them now.




Rome (day 3)


I really enjoyed Rome. It felt like a whole new world... but its super hard to find a underwear =__=








Our tour guide is holding the flag (Fabio)
Rome (day 3)


Our tour was pretty fun but it just seemed like we did nothing but shop and sweat.










Wine tasting
Rome (Day 3)








on the road
>somewhere<








Walking through the streets of Rome








=__= still walking

I dont even know where we were going at this point!?






When the day got interesting
optical-illusions






beyond this walkway is the gift shop...


superb keychains my friends ;)










I took this on the train
France (day 4)






AD Maiorem Dei Gloriam
speaks for itself








My girlfriend and our friend Susan






Streets of Paris
(day 4 or 5)












Kristine was pretty mad and very pretty ;)
Paris (day 5)








I really wasn't suppose to take this picture (the police told me to put away my camera)










(Mr. Norah sleeping)

I dont have any photos during our stay in england due to my camera being stolen... so here's one of our wait to go home.