Downtown weather forecast

So a local news station stated that is was going to be raining on today (Friday march-13-2009) but it didnt...

COME ON! WHERES MY MOIST! GIVE ME MOIST!
It's not like I really wanted it to rain, but I carried an umbrella around for most of the day in that hope of getting wet... but not in that way ;) (i might need to omit that whole statement)

F*** you WAGA Fox 5 Atlanta with your dependable and informative news reports at very convenient hours... you can't even tell me when its going to rain :(

I didn't want all that moist-ful-ness anyway.


On a different note, I had a pretty good day today. I really dont have anything else to complain about (im excluding the panhandlers i passed that smell like poop becuz I smell tham everyday... not by chose though =__= ).
My game boy color has a fresh pair of batteries full of flesh burning acid and I'm playing Kirby's Dream Land. uhm..

THE END