So, my art was featured today, THANK YOU HELLO HAYLEY!


Hey world of Bloggers! This is a blog site for Lactose Intoler-Art, which is the name for my artwork, created by me, Brandon Reierson. This blog will feature my new artwork, as well as happenings in my life, photos, and just cool stuff all around. I hope you enjoy it!




So anyway...first of all, I would like to give thanks to "Hello Hayley" from http://fashionhayleyhome.blogspot.com/ for featuring my artwork in her blog. I've seen blogspots many times and I finally decided to make one of my own! Check out the pic from her page below and be sure to check out her blog.


Next, more about my day...


So I'm leaving for Tokyo Monday. Well, we thought so. It looks like the standby flights are too crowded, so I probably won't be leaving until Tuesday.


Bummer.


So today was my sisters birthday and I had a chance to ding around until noon. Many times this summer I haven't been up until noon, but hey, I had a friend over and Jodi was having a garage sale, plus I'm way too anxious for Japan anyway. So I've been awake and checked out the garage sales in good ol' Stratford. I ended up hanging out with Jodi and taking a photoshoot with my friend Taylor for fun..haha. I don't know how to put pictures where I want them...so maybe on my next post you'll see them. I'm also getting new glasses tomorrow after Camp Sunday at Church...which I'm excited about both events..hahaha. Anyway..that's about all I have for now...stay tuned!